TheMagicTouch TTC 3.1 is for printing white and light-colored t-shirts or fabrics. It is the world’s best-selling transfer paper to easily print photos, images and texts on white textiles and many blank products. Examples include t-shirts, sweaters, mouse pads, flip flops, pennants, bags and much more. TheMagicTouch TTC 3.1 is for all fine fabrics of 100% cotton, 100% polyester, cotton / polyester, linen, or silk.
TheMagicTouch TTC 3.1+ is for printing coarse white and light-coloured textiles. Examples are polo shirts, sweaters, canvas bags or aprons with a deeper profile. TheMagicTouch 3.1+ version has a thicker transfer layer so that the image penetrates deeper into the textile. The transfer paper is suitable for 100% cotton, 100% polyester and cotton/polyester or linen.
To strengthen the correct throughput in the printer, the running direction of the transfer paper is determined during the production process. This prevents the transfer from warping during printing.
- For A4 printers we recommend TheMagicTouch TTC 3.1 A4-R and TheMagicTouch TTC 3.1 A4-XL.
- For A3 printers we recommend TheMagicTouch TTC 3.1 A3 and TheMagicTouch TTC 3.1 A4.
- Always use the hand feeder if the printer has one.
- Use our simple SpaceControl software to use the best possible printing settings.
- Using TheMagicTouch Release Paper ensure that the printing does not stick to the top of the press plate during (after) pressing.
- TheMagicTouch Teflon Sheet, it does not stick, but does leave more shine on the print.
- The Roll Cutter is useful when used to cut out the transfer as accurately and as quickly as possible.
- Wait at least 48 hours after printing before washing the print.
- Wash up to 40°C.
- By choosing a fine washing program, fewer revolutions are centrifuged, this extends the service life.
- Ironing over the print is recommended, flat ironing the fibers, gives the colors extra power.
- Do not tumble dry and do not dry clean.