TheMagicTouch DCT 4.5 is a professional waterslide decal transfer and is used for pasting products, such as: candles, ceramics and model making.
There are three different variants:
- 1. TheMagicTouch DCT 4.5C (Clear)
This variant is transparent and mostly used for white and light coloured backgrounds.
- 2. TheMagicTouch DCT Light C (Clear)
This ultra thin variant is transparent and mostly used for white and light-coloured backgrounds.
- 3. TheMagicTouch DCT 4.5W (White)
This variant is white and is used on a dark backgrounds.
- Always use the hand feeder if the printer has one.
- Use our simple SpaceControl software to use the best possible printing settings.
If you don’t have or use our SpaceControl software, check the media settings in our help center.
The squeeze does not absorb water and bends with everyone movement, which makes the squeeze suitable for smoothing the transfer paper DCT. If you do not have a squeeze, you can take a clean dry cloth.
Tips & tricks
- If you use warm water, the transfer layer forms even better with round shapes.
- It is important not to keep the transfer paper in the water for too long, otherwise the glue layer will dissolve.
- It is advisable to first cut or cut the decal to the right size, before placing the transfer paper in the water.
There are no reviews yet.