Magnetic sheet consists of a magnetic underlay, a rubber interlayer, and a vinyl white top layer. The magnetic foil is widely used for car advertising, refrigerator magnets, warehouse racks, whiteboards, and all kinds of ferrous surfaces.
- Temperature: 160°C
- Time: 90 seconds
- Accessory: T-Pad
- Pressure: High pressure | 6-8 bar
- Remove: Cold
- Print the design in mirror image on the transfer paper CPM.
- Place the magnetic sheet on the press mat, to be printed side up.
- Place the transfer paper CPM with the image facing down on the magnetic sheet.
- Place the T-pad.
- Press 90 seconds.
- Let cool after pressing.
- Remove transfer paper cold.
The edge of the CPM transfer paper can leave an imprint in the magnetic sheet. So, work as much as possible with an overlapping sheet of transfer paper CPM and do not cut the image from the transfer paper CPM.
Magnetic sheet can be cut very easily with a ruler and break-off knife and is therefore also suitable for making e.g. refrigerator magnets.