Waxine light bags or also called Candle bags, are made of specially treated (fire retardant) paper. They can therefore be used both indoors and outdoors. The bags are weighted with sand or stones and then a tea light is placed in them. Candlebags can be reused again and again without any problem as long as they do not get wet. The set consists of 50 bags and a handy cardboard to slide into the bag, as a support when printing with transfer paper.
Transfer paper: TheMagicTouch CPM 6.2.
Processing TheMagicTouch CPM 6.2
- Print the design in mirror image.
- Place the supplied cardboard in the bag where the design should be placed.
- Set the transfer press to medium pressure (4 bar)
- Place the transfer on the bag.
- Press 160°C for 1 second.
- Remove the carrier hot.