In this video we show how to enhance a Greeting Card printed on a CMYK Printer with Hot Stamp Foil.
Here is what you need
• A CMYK Colour Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• A Blank card.
• Hot Stamp Foil from TheMagicTouch.
• Release Paper.
• SpaceControl Print Utility (RIP) Software.
• Launch SpaceControl and select paper size.
• Select Paper Tray.
• Open the artwork file.
• Load blank paper into the selected tray and print
Setting up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 150° C / 300° F
• Pressure: high
• Pressing Time: 10-15 seconds
• Place a sheet of plain paper under the product on the lower press platen.
• Lay the printed card on top.
• Place Hot Stamp Foil on image.
• Cover with release paper and start pressing.
• Open the heat press.
• Allow to cool down.
• Strip off Hot Stap Foil.