In this video we show you with our TheMagicTouch RST 9.1 transferpaper how easy it is to decorate wooden signs.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch RST9.1 transferpaper.
• A CMYK or CYM+white Colour Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• An application sponge.
• a Spray bottle.
Most likely Printer setting
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass
• Paper weight: Medium/Heavy.
Your best printer option today
An OKI Colour printer ans SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User friendly intuitive interface
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers
• Free trial version available
• Load RST9.1 into the selected tray
• Print your artwork
Setting up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 140-150° C / 285-300° F
• Pressing Time: 45-60 seconds.
• Pressure: medium/ high.
• Place a sheet of plain paper under the product on the lower press platen.
• Trim the transfer as required.
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Position the transfer on the product (printed side down)
• Cover the transfer paper with an application sponge.
• Gingerly spray mist of water on top of the application sponge.
• Start pressing
• Open the heat press.
• Take off the product and remove the application sponge
• Spray the RST paper with water until it comes loose from the toner image.
• Remove RST paper and wipe the image area with a damp/wet towel or cloth.