In this post we show how to decorate wooden Coasters with TheMagicTouch RST 9.1.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch RST9.1 transfer paper.
• A CMYK or CYM+white Color Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• An application sponge.
• a Spray bottle.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass
• Paper weight: Medium/Heavy.
• Load RST9.1 into the selected tray
• Print your artwork
• Note: For white text or image parts on your transfer you would need a CMY-White printer!
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 150° C / 300° F
• Pressing Time: 60 seconds.
• Pressure: medium/ high.
Preparing the application Process
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Trim the transfer as required.
• Place a sheet of plain paper on the lower press platen.
• Position the product on the lower press platen.
• Position the transfer on the product (printed side face down)
• Cover the transfer paper with an application sponge.
• Gingerly spray mist of water on top of the application sponge.
• Start pressing
• Remove the application sponge.
• Spray the RST paper with water.
• Let the water soak into the paper until it comes loose.
• Remove the RST paper.