In this post we show you how to decorate Mirror Tiles with TheMagicTouch CPM 6.2.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch CPM6.2 transfer paper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White Color Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• A T-pad.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or tray/Cassette 1.
• Paper weight: Medium/Heavy.
• Print your artwork mirrored.
• Trim the transfer as required.
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 160° C / 320° F.
• Pressure: medium to high.
• Pressing Time: 60 to 75 seconds.
Pressing time depending on the thickness of your substrate/product. In this case 60-75 seconds for a 3 mm mirror tile.
• Place a sheet of plain paper under the product on the lower press platen.
• Clean the surface of the product
• Place and align the transfer.
• Cover the transfer paper with a T-Pad.
• Gingerly spray mist of water on top of the application sponge.
• Start pressing
• Open the heat press and remove the T-Pad.
• Allow to cool down to warm.
• Remove the transfer paper while still warm.