This video, how to decorate fabric coated flipflops with TheMagicTouch TTC3.1 and a CMYK printer, shows you how easy it is to make a pair of personalized, unique flipflops in a matter of a few minutes in total.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch TTC3.1 transferpaper.
• A CMYK or CYM+white Colour Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• A sheet of paper.
Most likely Printer setting
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or Tray/Cassette 1.
• Paper weight: Medium/Heavy.
Your best printer option today
An OKI Colour printer ans SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User friendly intuitive interface
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers
• Free trial version available
• Load Transferpaper TTC3.1 into the selected tray
• Print your artwork mirrored.
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 160° C / 320° F
• Pressing Time: 5 seconds.
• Pressure: high.
• Place a sheet of plain paper on the lower press platen.
• Put the product on it.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Start pressing.
• Open the heat press.
• Strip off the backing paper in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
• To remove the excess TTC transfer coating, post-press with plain paper.
• Pressing time: 2-3 seconds.
• Open the heat press and remove the paper while still hot.
How to mount the straps
• Identify which strap goes into which flipflop. (See the markings on the strap)
• Insert the toll in the hole and attach the strap to the tool.
• Pull the strap in the designated hole.
• Repeat voor the other strap-bands.