This video, How to decorate fabric coated Flipflops with TheMagicTouch T.One AutoCut (No Cut) transfer media, shows you how quickly a pair of personalized flipflops can be made with TheMagicTouch T.One Transfer Media.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch T.One transfer paper.
• A CYM+white Colour Laser/LED printer or under certain conditions a CMYK printer.
• SpaceControl Print Utility (RIP) software by TheMagicTouch.
• A professional heat press.
• A sheet of T.Seal.
• Load Transfer paper T.One in tray 1.
• Print your artwork mirrored.
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 140-145° C / 285-295° F
• Pressure: high.
Preparing the application Process
• Place a sheet of plain paper on the lower press platen.
• Put the product on it.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Press for 5-10 seconds
• Strip off the backing paper in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
Sealing: Important for the durability of the print.
• Cover the image with T.Seal and press again.
• Pressing Time: 20-30 seconds.
• Open the heat press.
• Remove the T.Seal.
How to mount the straps
• Identify which strap goes into which flipflop. (See the markings on the strap)
• Insert the toll in the hole and attach the strap to the tool.
• Pull the strap in the designated hole.
• Repeat voor the other strap-bands.