This video, how to decorate Crystal and acrylic with TheMagicTouch ORD8.1, shows you step by step how to enhance crystal and acrylic with a colourfull backprint.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch ORD8.1 transferpaper.
• A CMYK or CYM+white Colour Laser/LED printer.
• An application sponge.
• A spray bottle.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or Tray/Cassette 1.
• Paper weight: Medium/Heavy.
Your best printer option today
An OKI Colour printer ans SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User friendly intuitive interface
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers
• Free trial version available
• Load transferpaper ORD8.1 into the selected tray
• Print your artwork. (NOT mirrored)
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 140° C / 285° F
• Pressure: light.
Preparing the application Process
• Trim the transfer as required.
• Place a sheet of plain paper on the lower press platen.
• Clean the surface of the product
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Cover the transfer paper with an application sponge.
• Gingerly spray mist of water on top of the application sponge.
• Press for 40-60 seconds.
• Open the heat press.
• Remove the application sponge and take off the product.
• Let the product cool down.
• Carefully trim off the overlapping paper.
• If you use the ORD Flock for the finishing touch, apply the Flock first before trimming.