This video, how to decorate a yellow Tshirt with a CMYK printer and TheMagicTouchn TOne, shows you that even while this transfer paper is developed for CMY+White printers, in some conditions it can be used with a standard CMYK printer.
As a rule of thumb, every single part of your design should have a total toner amount of at least 60%.
SpaceControl Basic shows you the limits: Only the image parts displayed in the Pre-view window will print.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch T.One transfer paper.
• A CMYK printer.
• SpaceControl Basic Print Utility (RIP) software by TheMagicTouch.
• A professional heat press.
• A sheet of T.Seal.
• Launch the SpaceControl print software and select Transferpaper T.One.
• Select the paper size.
• Select the paper tray.
• Open your artwork file.
• Try out how your artwork looks on a yellow shirt.
• Load Transferpaper T.One in the selected tray.
• Click on “ Print”.
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 140° C / 285° F
• Pressure: high.
Preparing the application Process
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Pre-press the garment for 5 -10 seconds.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Press for 5-10 seconds.
• Open the heat press.
• Wait a few seconds or swing shirt to cool down a bit.
• Strip off the backing paper in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
Sealing: Important for washing durability of the garment.
• Cover the image with T.Seal and press again for 20-30 seconds.
• First Wash after minimum 48 hours only!