This video, how to decorate a yellow T with TheMagicTouch T.One and a CMY+White printer, shows you how easy it is to make a full colour quality print on a light coloured T-shirt.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch T.One transferpaper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White printer.
• SpaceControl Basic Print Utility (RIP) software by TheMagicTouch.
• A professional heat press.
• A sheet of T.Seal.
Most likely printer settings
The printer setting may vary depending on the printer brand The following settings serve as a guide line:
• Paper source: Tray 1
• Paper Type/Weight: Plain/Medium.
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 140° C / 285° F
• Pressure: high.
Preparing the application Process
• Print your artwork mirrored.
• Pre-press the garment for 5 -10 seconds.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Press for 5-10 seconds.
Your next steps
• Open the heat press.
• Wait a few seconds or swing shirt to cool down a bit.
• Strip off the backing paper in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
Important for washing durability of the garment:
• Cover the image with T.Seal and press again for 20-30 seconds.
• Open the heatpress.
• Remove T.Seal.
• First Wash after minimum 48 hours only!
- Can I use any heat press for transfer paper?
- Do you print transfer paper from the manual feed or via the cassette?
- View all questions