This video, how to decorate a wooden vintage photoframe with TheMagicTouch CPM 6.2, shows you how to make a very personal gorgeous gift in a few minutes.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch CPM6.2 transfer paper.
• A CMYK Color Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• An application sponge.
• a Spray bottle.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or tray 1 / cassette 1
• Paper type/weight: Medium/Heavy.
• Print your artwork
• Trim the transfers as required
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 155° C / 310° F.
• Pressure: high.
• Pressing Time: 60 to 90 seconds.
• Place a sheet of plain paper on the lower press platen.
• Position the product on the paper and align the transfer, printed side face down.
• Cover the transfer paper with an application sponge.
• Gingerly spray mist of water on top of the application sponge.
• Start pressing
• Open the heat press and remove the application sponge.
• Allow to cool down to warm.
• Remove the transfer paper while still warm.