This video, how to decorate a white T-Shirt with a CMYK printer and TheMagicTouch TTC3.1, explains how you can make a back to school T-Shirt in no time at all.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch TTC3.1 transferpaper.
• A Colour Laser/LED printer.
• SpaceControl Basic Printutility software
• A professional heat press.
• Release paper.
• Select Transferpaper TTC3.1.
• Select the paper size.
• Open your artwork file. File format: Jpeg, Tif, PNG or PSD.
• Your image must be printed mirrored, this is already preset.
• Load transferpaper TTC3.1 into tray 1.
• Click on “Print”.
Preparing the application process
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Make sure you remove all loose fibers and particles.
• Trim the transfer as required.
Set up the heat press
• Temperature: 180° C / 360° F.
• Pressing time: 10-15 seconds.
• Pressure: High.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Start pressing.
• Open the heat press.
• Swing shirt to cool down a bit.
• Stretch the shirt sidewards at the bottom to release the corners of the transfer.
• Strip off the backing paper in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
• To flatten down fabric nap in light image areas post-press with release paper.
• Pressing time: 1-2 seconds.