This video, how to decorate a white TShirt with TheMagicTouch TTC3.1, shows you how you easy it is to enhance a T-Shirt with a full colour print.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch TTC3.1 transferpaper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• Release paper.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or Tray/Cassette 1.
• Paper weight: Medium/Heavy.
Your best option today
An OKI colour Printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
User-friendly intuitive interface.
Pre-sets for all transfer papers.
Free trial version available.
• Load transfer paper TTC3.1 into the selected tray.
• Print your artwork mirrored.
Preparing the application process
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Make sure you remove all loose fibers and particles.
• Trim the transfer as required.
Set up the heat press
• Temperature: 180° C / 360° F.
• Pressing time: 10-15 seconds.
• Pressure: High.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Start pressing.
• Open the heat press.
• Swing shirt to cool down a bit.
• Stretch the shirt sidewards at the bottom to release the edge of the transfer.
• Strip off the backing paper in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
• To flatten down fabric nap in light image areas post-press with release paper.
• Pressing time: 1-2 seconds.