In this video we show how to decorate a raw WoodSlice with TheMagicTouch RST 9.1.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch RST9.1 transferpaper.
• A CMYK or CYM+white Colour Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• An application sponge.
• a Spray bottle.
Most likely Printer setting
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass
• Paper weight: Medium/Heavy.
Your best printer option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User friendly intuitive interface
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers
• Free trial version available
• Load RST9.1 into the selected tray
• Print your artwork
Note: For white text or image parts on your transfer you would need a CMY+White printer.
Set up the Heatpress
• Temperature: 160° C / 320° F
• Pressing Time: 75 seconds.
• Pressure: medium/ high.
Preparing the application Process
• Clean the surface of the product
• Trim the transfer as required.
• Place a sheet of plain paper on the lower press platen.
• Position the product on it.
• Position the transfer on the product (printed side down)
• Cover the transfer paper with an application sponge.
• Gingerly spray mist of water on top of the application sponge.
• Start pressing
• Open the heat press.
• Take off the product and remove the application sponge
• Spray the TheMagicTouch RST paper with water until it comes loose from the toner image.
• Remove TheMagicTouch RST paper.