This video, how to decorate a raw woodslice with TheMagicTouch RST9.1, we show you how you can personalize almost any wood as long as it has a smooth, flat finish.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch RST9.1 transferpaper.
• A CMYK Colour Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• An application sponge.
• a Spray bottle.
• Place the product
• Position the transfer on the product (printed side down)
• Cover the transfer paper with an application sponge.
• Gingerly spray mist of water on top of the application sponge.
• Start pressing
• Open the heat press.
• Take off the product and remove the application sponge
• Spray the RST paper with water until it comes loose from the toner image.
• Remove RST paper.