This video, How to decorate a polo piquet shirt with a CMYK printer and TheMagicTouch OBM5.4, shows you how you can decorate pique garments.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch OBM5.4 transferpaper
• A CMYK laser/LED printer
• A Professional heat press
• A sheet of T.Seal
Most likely Printer setting
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: Tray 1.
• Paper weight: Bond.
• Load OBM5.4 into the selected tray.
• Print your Artwork
Preparing the application process
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Trim the transfer to the final shape and size.
• Lay transfer film face down and strip paper off the film.
Set up the heat press
• Temperature: 120° C / 250° F
• Pressing time: 15 seconds
• Pressure: High
• Position transfer film face up on the product.
• Cover with T.Seal.
• Start Pressing.
• Open the heat press.
• Remove the release paper.