This video, How to decorate a personalized mug with TheMagicTouch CPM 6.2 Transfer paper, shows you how to create a full colour print onto the coloured surface of a steel water bottle.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch CPM6.2 transferpaper.
• A CMYK or CYM+white Colour Laser/LED printer.
• A professional Mug Press.
• A M-pad
• Heat resistant tape.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or Tray/Cassette 1.
• Paper weight: Medium/Heavy.
Your best printer option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User friendly intuitive interface
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers
• Free trial version available
Set up the Mugpress
• Temperature: 150° C / 300° F.
• Pressing time: 40 seconds.
• Pressure: Medium to high.
Note: Please consult your Mugpress manual as values might differ on other devices!
• Print your artwork.
• Trim the transfer as required.
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Place the transfer in desired position
• Use heat resistant tape to fix it.
• Wrap the M-pad around the mug.
• Put it in the mugpress.
• Close the press and start pressing.
• Open the press and take out the mug
• Let cool down completely.
• Remove the transfer paper absolutely cold.