This video, how to decorate a paper gift bag with TheMagicTouch CPM 6.2, shows you how to make a print a paper bag with any design or logo.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch CPM6.2 transfer paper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White printer.
• A professional heat press.
• A paper bag and a support card.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or tray 1 / cassette 1
• Paper type/weight: Medium/Heavy.
• Load CPM6.2 into the selected tray.
• Print your artwork
• Trim the transfer
Note: For white text or image parts on your transfer you would need a CMY+White printer!
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 160° C / 320° F.
• Pressure: high.
• Pressing Time: 1-2 seconds.
• Place the support card inside the bag.
• Align the transfer, printed side face down.
• Press for 1-2 seconds.
• Finally remove the transfer paper.