This video, how to decorate a paper bag with TheMagicTouch CPM 6.2 and a CMY+White printer, shows you how to make a print a paper bag with any design or logo, and even with white in the design.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch CPM6.2 transfer paper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White printer.
• A professional heat press.
• A paper bag
• A support card.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or tray 1 / cassette 1
• Paper type/weight: Medium/Heavy.
Your best printer option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User friendly intuitive interface
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers
• Free trial version available
• Print your artwork
• Trim the transfer as required
Note: For white text or image parts on your transfer you would need a CMY+White printer!
The Transfer should slightly overlap the size of the paper bag.
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 160° C / 320° F.
• Pressure: high.
• Pressing Time: 3 seconds.
• Place the support card inside the bag.
• Align the transfer, printed side face down.
• Press for 1-2 seconds.
• Open the heat press afterwards and remove the transfer paper.