This video, how to decorate a menu cover with TheMagicTouch CPM 6.2, shows you how to make a professional printed cover for menu’s or photo albums.
• The surface should be smooth.
• To decorate rougher surfaces, you should better use TheMagicTouch RST9.1 transfer paper.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch CPM6.2 transfer paper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White Color Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• An application sponge.
• a Spray bottle.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or tray 1 / cassette 1
• Paper type/weight: Medium/Heavy.
Your best printer option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User friendly intuitive interface
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers
• Free trial version available
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 160° C / 320° F.
• Pressing Time: 5–60 seconds.
• Pressure: medium/high.
• Trim the transfers as required
• Clean the surface of the product
• Align the transfer, printed side face down.
• Cover the transfer paper with an application sponge.
• Gingerly spray some water mist on top of the application sponge.
• Start pressing
• Open the heat press and remove the application sponge.
• Allow to cool down to warm.
• Remove the transfer paper while still warm.