This video, how to decorate a magnetic rubber with TheMagicTouch CPM 6.2 transfer paper, shows you how to print on magnetic rubber. Ideal for making fridge magnets or temporary car signs.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch CPM6.2 transfer paper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White Color Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• A T-pad.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or tray 1 / cassette 1
• Paper type/weight: Medium/Heavy.
Your best printer option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User friendly intuitive interface
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers
• Free trial version available
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 160° C / 320° F.
• Pressing Time: 60-90 seconds.
• Pressure: medium/high.
• Trim the transfers as required
• Clean the surface of the product
• Place a sheet of plain paper under the product on the lower press platen
• Align the transfer, printed side face down.
• Cover the transfer paper with a T-Pad.
• Start pressing
• Open the heat press and remove the T-Pad.
• Allow to cool down to warm.
• Remove the transfer paper while still warm.