This video, How to decorate a jute santa sack with TheMagicTouch TTC3.1+ and a CMY+White printer, shows you how you can use TTC3.1+ transferpaper on the coarser fabric like jute.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch TTC3.1+ transferpaper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White Laser/LED printer.
• A professional heat press.
• Release paper.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: Multipurpose tray/Tray 1.
• Paper weight: Medium/Heavy.
• Load transferpaper TTC3.1+ into the selected tray.
• Print your artwork mirrored.
Set up the heat press
• Temperature: 180° C / 360° F.
• Pressure: High.
Preparing the application process
• Trim the transfer as required.
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Place support cards on the lower platen
• Align the transfer printed side face down.
• Press for 10-15 seconds.
• Open the heat press.
• Allow to cool down.
• Press again for 5 seconds.
• Open the heat press
• Swing shirt to cool down a bit.
• Strip off the backing paper in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
• To flatten down fabric nap in light image areas post-press with release paper.
• Pressing time: 1-2 seconds.