This video, how to decorate a drink glass with TheMagicTouch DCT4.5W and a CMYK printer, shows you how to make a personalized glass in only a few minutes.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch DCT4.5W transferpaper.
• A CMYK Colour Laser/LED printer.
• A pair of scissors or a cutting plotter.
• A bucket of water.
• A rubber squeegee.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: Multipurpose tray/tray 1
• Paper type/weight: Labels/Heavy.
• Load DCT4.5W into the selected tray.
• Print your artwork.
Preparing the application Process
• Trim the transfer to final shape/format.
• Place transfer in cold water for about 15 to 20 seconds.
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Take the transfer film out of the water as soon as it releases from backing paper.
• Slide it directly onto the product.
• Use Rubber Squeegee to squeeze out water completely.
• Let the transfer dry for 24 hours.
Products which hold up to heat can be tempered in the oven for glossy finish and higher durability.
• Temperature: 160-180° C / 320-360° F.
• Time: 5-10 minutes.