In this video we show how to decorate a coloured Tee with TheMagicTouch T.One and a CMY+White Printer
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch T.One transferpaper.
• A CMY+White printer.
• SpaceControl Basic Print Utility (RIP) software by TheMagicTouch.
• A professional heat press.
• A sheet of T.Seal.
The printing process
• Launch SpaceControl and select T.One
• Select the paper size.
• Select the paper tray.
• Open your Artwork file.
• Set “Add white Threshold” to 100%
• Load T.One in Tray 1 and click on “Print”.
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 140° C / 285° F
• Pressure: high.
Preparing the application Process
• Clean the surface of the product
• Pre-press the garment for 5 -10 seconds.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Press for 5-15 seconds.
• Open the heat press.
• Wait a few seconds or swing shirt to cool down a bit.
• Strip off the backing paper in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
Important for washing durability of the garment.
• Cover the image with T.Seal and press again for 20-30 seconds.
• Open the heatpress.
• Remove T.Seal.
• First Wash after minimum 48 hours only!