In this post we show you how to decorate a College Jacket with a CMYK Printer and TheMagicTouch OBM 5.4.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch OBM5.4 transfer paper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White printer.
• A Professional heat press.
• A sheet of T.Seal.
Most likely Printer setting
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass.
• Paper weight: Label/Ultra Heavy.
Your best option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch
• User-friendly intuitive interface.
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers.
• Free trial version available.
• Load OBM5.4 into the selected tray.
• Print your Artwork
Preparing the application process
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Mae sure you remove all loose fibers and particles.
• Trim the transfer to the final shape and size.
• Lay transfer film face down and strip paper off the film.
Set up the heat press
• Temperature: 120° C / 250° F
• Pressing time: 15 seconds
• Pressure: High
• Position transfer film face up on the product.
• Cover with T.Seal
• Start Pressing
• Open the heat press
• Remove the T.Seal
First wash after minimum 48 hours only!