This video, how to decorate a coffee mug with a CMYK printer and TheMagicTouch CPM6.2, shows you how you can create a beautiful personalized mug in full colour with a laser printer, instead of a sublimation printer.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch CPM6.2 transferpaper.
• A CMYK of CMY+White printer.
• A professional mug Press.
• A M-Pad.
• Heat resistant tape.
Most likely Printer setting
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass or tray/cassette 1.
• Paper weight: Medium/ Heavy.
Your best option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch
• User-friendly intuitive interface.
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers.
• Free trial version available.
Set up the Mugpress
• Temperature: 150° C / 300° F.
• Pressing time: 40 seconds.
• Pressure: Medium to high.
Note: Please consult your Mug press manual as values might differ on other devices!
• Print your artwork.
• Trim the transfer as required.
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Place the transfer in desired position
• Use heat resistant tape to fix it.
• Wrap the M-pad around the mug.
• Put it in the mugpress.
• Close the press and start pressing.
• Open the press and take out the mug
• Let cool down completely.
• Remove the transfer paper absolutely cold.