Because this video, How to decorate a black T with TheMagicTouch TOne and hot stamp foil and a colour laser/led printer, shows you how easy it is to decorate a gorgeous metallic design on to garment without the need for cutting or weeding.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch T.One transfer paper.
• TheMagicTouch T.Foil hot stamp foil.
• A CYM+white or a CMYK Colour Laser/LED printer.
• SpaceControl Print Utility (RIP) software by TheMagicTouch.
• A professional heat press.
• A sheet of T.Seal.
• Launch the SpaceControl print software and select T.One for T.Foil.
• Select the paper size.
• Select tray 1.
• Open your artwork file.
• It will be mirrored automatically.
• Maximize if required.
• Click on “ Print”.
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 140° C / 285° F
• Pressure: high.
• Pressing time: 5 seconds
Note: On dark/black garment less than 5 seconds to avoid backgrounding!
Preparing the application Process
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Pre-press the garment for 5 -10 seconds.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Press for 4 seconds.
• Strip off the backing paper afterwards in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
Applying Hot Stamp Foil
• Trim pieces of as required.
• Place them on the images.
• Cover with release paper.
• Press for 3-5 seconds.
Stripping off Hot Stamp Foil
• Remove the release paper.
• Swing shirt to cool down a bit.
• Strip off the foil.
Important for washing durability of the garment.
• Cover the image with T.Seal.
• Press again for 30 to 45 seconds.
• Open the heat press.
• Remove the T.Seal.
First Wash after minimum 48 hours only!