This video, how to decorate a coloured T-Shirt with TheMagicTouch OBM5.4, shows you how you can create a full colour print on a black T-shirt, cut out by a cutting plotter.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch OBM5.4 transfer paper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White printer.
• A Professional heat press.
• A sheet of T.Seal.
Most likely Printer setting
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass.
• Paper weight: Label/Ultra Heavy.
Your best option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch
• User-friendly intuitive interface.
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers.
• Free trial version available.
• Load OBM5.4 into the selected tray.
• Print your Artwork
Print & Cut
Trim the transfer to the final shize and shape.
OBM5.4 is perfectly suited to contour-cut with a cutting plotter.
Preparing the application process
• Weed excess film off the transfer.
• Lay the transfer face down and strip the paper off the film.
Set up the heat press
• Temperature: 120° C / 250° F
• Pressing time: 15 seconds
• Pressure: High
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Position transfer film face up on the product.
• Cover with T.Seal.
• Start Pressing.
• Open the heat press.
• Let cool down for a few seconds.
• Remove the T.Seal.
First wash after minimum 48 hours only!
- Can I use any heat press for transfer paper?
- Can you store transfer paper?
- How long does transfer paper last after washing?
- View all questions