This video, how to decorate a black polyester guitar strap with TheMagicTouch Wow7.8 and a CMY White printer, shows you how to personalize great products way beyond normal cotton with TheMagicTouch Wow7.8 transfer paper.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch WoW 7.8 transfer paper.
• A CMY+White printer.
• SpaceControl Print utility (RIP) software.
• A professional heat press.
• A sheet of T.Seal
• A T.pad.
• Release paper.
Step 1 Prepare printing
• Launch SpaceControl and select WoW 7.8 M Sheet.
• Select the paper size.
• Open your artwork file
• Select “Automatic tile” if applicable.
• Load Wow7.8 M Sheet into the multipurpose tray. M Sheet=magenta coloured backprint.
• Click on “Print”.
Set up the Heat Press
• Temperature: 140-145° C / 285-295° F.
• Pressing time A4: 45-60 seconds.
• Pressing time A4XL/A3: 60-75 seconds.
• Pressure: high.
Warming up T.Pad
• Use T.Pad with smooth side up.
• If you start from cold warm up for about 45 seconds.
Preparing the application process
• Take the printed MSheet.
• Place TSheet face down centered on the MSheet (The yellow backprint of the TSheet lies on top)
• Make sure the TSheet edges do not touch the edges of the MSheet.
• Turn upside-down before placing o the T.Pad.
• Cover with release paper and start pressing.
• The next steps are crucual
Stripping apart the papers
• Open the heatpress and strip apart immediately.
• In one steady motion in a very shallow angle.
• Do not remove the release paper before you strip.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Cover with release paper and press for 5-10 seconds.
• Open the heat press and remove the product.
• Let cool down completely.
• Strip off the TSheet absolutely cold.
• Postpress with release paper for 5-10 seconds.