This video How to create and apply temporary tattoos with TheMagicTouch Tattoo2.1, shows you how to create a temporary tattoo that looks and feels surprisingly real.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch Tattoo2.1 transfer paper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White Color Laser/LED printer.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: MPT/Bypass
• Paper type/weight: Labels/Heavy.
Your best printer option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User friendly intuitive interface
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers
• Free trial version available
• Load decal paper (black backprint) into the selected tray.
• Print your artwork mirrored.
How to apply the glue sheet to the decal paper
• Place printed decal paper face up on table top or the like.
• Remove liner from the gluesheet and place face down on the decal paper.
• Rub with cloth or squeegee for proper bondage.
• Or run through cold laminator.
How to apply to skin
• Trim to final size/shape.
• Remove clear film while avoiding to touch the adhesive.
• Place the adhesive side down in the desired position on skin.
• Note: Skin must be dry and clean.
• Use wet towel and firmly push tattoo decal against the skin.
• After 10-15 seconds the paper liner releases from the tattoo decal.
• Remove the paper liner.
• Carefully wipe all excess release gel residue off the decal.
- Can you store transfer paper?
- Do you print transfer paper from the manual feed or via the cassette?
- Which printer or copier is compatible for transfer paper?
- View all questions