This video, How to create a personalized Santa Sack with TheMagicTouch TTC3.1 Plus transfer paper with a CMY+White printer, explains how you can make a back to school T-Shirt in no time at all.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch TTC3.1+ transferpaper.
• A CMY+White printer.
• A professional heat press.
• Release paper.
• Select Transferpaper TTC3.1+.
• Select the paper size.
• Open your artwork file. File format: Jpeg, Tif, PNG or PSD.
• Activate the check box “Print white”.
• Set “Add white threshold”to 100%
• Load transferpaper TTC3.1+ into the multipurpose tray.
• Click on “Print”.
Preparing the application process
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Make sure you remove all loose fibers and particles.
• Trim the transfer as required.
Set up the heat press
• Temperature: 180° C / 360° F.
• Pressing time: 10-15 seconds.
• Pressure: High.
• Place and align the transfer printed side face down.
• Start pressing.
• Open the heat press.
• Remove the sack from the heat press
• Do not strip off the backing paper.
• Let cool down completely.
• Press again for 3 seconds.
• Swing the sack to cool down a bit.
• Stretch it sidewards at the bottom to release the corners of the transfer.
• Strip off the backing paper in a slow but steady motion while still hot.
• To flatten down fabric nap in light image areas post-press with release paper.
• Pressing time: 1-2 seconds.