In this video we show how to decorate a model car with TheMagicTouch DCT 4.5 Light C.
Here is what you need
• TheMagicTouch DCT Light C transferpaper.
• A CMYK or CMY+White Colour Laser/LED printer.
• A pair of scissors or a cutting plotter.
• A bucket of water.
• A rubber squeegee.
Most likely Printer settings
The printer settings may vary depending on the printer brand. The following settings serve as a guideline:
• Paper source: Multipurpose tray/Bypass
• Paper type/weight: Labels/UltraHeavy.
Your best option today
An OKI Colour printer and SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch.
• User-friendly intuitive interface.
• Pre-sets for all transfer papers.
• Free trial version available.
• Load DCT Light C into the selected tray.
• Print your artwork.
Note: For white text/image parts on your transfer you would need a CMY+White printer.
Preparing the application Process
• Trim the transfer to final shape/format.
• Place transfer in cold water for about 15 to 20 seconds.
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Take the transfer film out of the water as soon as it releases from backing paper.
• Slide it directly onto the product.
Note: : For white text/image parts on your transfer you would need a CMY+White printer.
• Use Rubber Squeegee to squeeze out water completely.
• Let the transfer dry for 24 hours.
- Do you print transfer paper from the manual feed or via the cassette?
- Which printer or copier is compatible for transfer paper?
- View all questions