In this video we show how to decorate a candle with TheMagicTouch DCT 4.5 Light C.
Why should you watch this video
This video about ‘How to decorate a candle with DCT Light C’ shows you how simple it is to decorate candles with transferpaper.
Here is what you need
- DCT Light C from TheMagicTouch
- A CMYK or CMY+White printer (both are perfectly suited)
- A rubber Squeegee
- A pair of scissors
Your best option today
An OKI Colour printer and our SpaceControl print utility software by TheMagicTouch
- User-friendly intuitive interface
- Pre-Sets for all transfer papers
- Free trial version available
- Load DCT Light C into the selected tray
- Print your artwork
Note: For white text/images parts on your transfer you would need a CMY+White printer
Prepare the application process
- Clean the surface of the product
- Trim the transfer to final shape/format
- Place transfer in cold water for about 15 to 20 seconds
Take the wet transfer out of the water and slice the transfer film onto the product
Note: For white text/image parts on your transfer you would need a CMY+White printer.
- Use rubber Squeegee to squeeze out water completely
- Let the transfer dry for 24 hours
- Can you store transfer paper?
- Is printing with transfer paper expensive?
- Is your transfer paper compatible for inkjet printers?
- View all questions