This video, How to create a glossy finish on toner images on hard surfaces with theMagicTouch GlossFinish paper, shows you how to create a glossy finish onto a toner image transferred with CPM6.2 transfer paper.
Set up the Mugpress
• Temperature: 150° C / 300° F.
• Pressing time: 40 seconds.
• Pressure: Medium to high.
Note: Please consult your Mug press manual as values might differ on other devices!
• Print your artwork.
• Trim the transfer as required.
• Clean the surface of the product.
• Place the transfer in desired position
• Use heat resistant tape to fix it.
• Wrap the M-pad around the mug.
• Put it in the mugpress.
• Close the press and start pressing.
• Open the press and take out the mug
• Let cool down completely.
• Remove the transfer paper absolutely cold.
Place GlossFinish paper over the image
Wrap the M.Pad around the mug.
Press for 3 seconds.
Open the press and take out the mug
Let down cool down completely
Remove the GlossFinish paper absolutely cold