This video SpaceControl Print Utility Software Standard Features shows how easy it is to install SpaceControl.
Before installing SpaceControl make sure the printer is connected via a USB cable, OKI Postscript Driver (PS) is installed a powered on.
Let’s get started
• You will receive a Zip file with everything you need for the installation of SpaceControl.
• Extract this file first.
• Do not open or rename the license Key (*.license) under any circumstances!
• Once extracted, select the setup file and double click it.
• Follow the dialog on screen.
Checking your license key
• Launch SpaceControl.
• Click “Help”.
• Select “About” in the drop-down menu.
• Always press the “Driver Off” button first before using SpaceControl.
• If you want to print from another software application with the standard driver press “Driver on” button.
• Click on “Utility” and select “Printer Mode”.
• Click on “Driver On” for printing from other applications or “driver off” for printing from SpaceControl.
You can enlarge the window by grabbing the bottom right corner and pull.