This video SpaceControl Basic Print Utility Software Standard Features shows you how SpaceControl can help to make printing on transfer paper so much easier and faster.
• You basically don’t have to do more than open your artwork and press the “Print” button.
• All required settings like mirror image and printing preferences are pre-set for each transfer media.
Let’s get started
• Launch the SpaceControl Basic software.
• Select the media type you’re planning to print first, for example: TTC3.1.
• TheMagicTouch TTC3.1 transfer paper must be printed mirrored. This is automatically preset.
• Select the paper size.
• Select the paper tray, the multipurpose tray is usually the best choice.
• Open your artwork file, file format: JPEG, TIF, PNG, PSD.
• Maximize you image when required with the “Fit to page” button.
• Load TTC3.1 into the selected tray.
• Set the number of required copies.
• Enter the “Print” key.
You have just created an optimized transfer print.