In this post we show you how to press MagiCut Soft Metallic Heat Transfer Film (HTV) on a Cotton LabCoat.
Here is what you need
- A Cutting plotter
- A heat press
- Release Paper
- MagiCut Soft Metallic Flex
- A weeding tool
- Heat Transfer Film: MagiCut Soft Metallic (HTV)
- Temperature: 160° C / 320° F
- Pressure: medium/high
- Pressing Time: 3-5 seconds
- Strip: cold
Load the MagiCut Soft Metallic Flex in your cutting plotter and cut the design. Weed the design by removing all unwanted parts of the Flex.
- Set the heat press to the required setting: 160°C / 3-5 seconds, medium to high pressure
- Place the garment onto the heat press
- Place the Soft Metallic Flex transfer on the garment, carrier side up
- Press for the set time
- Let the Garment cool down a bit
- Remove the liner
If required, you can place a second color of the design, cover with release papier and repeat the step. After applying all colors, cover with release paper and press again for 10 seconds.