In this post we show how to decorate MagiCut Reflex Heat-Transfer Film (HTV).
Why you should watch this video
This video, MagiCut Reflex Heat transfer Film (HTV) shows you how simple it is to decorate fabric with designs that are beautifull and comply with the EN ISO 20471 for safety and high visibility clothing.
Here is what you need
- A Cutting plotter
- A heat press
- Release Paper
- MagiCut Reflex Heat transfer Film
- A weeding tool
- Heat Transfer Film: MagiCut Reflex Heat Transfer Film (HTV)
- Temperature: 130° C / 320° F
- Pressure: medium/high
- Pressing Time: 15 seconds
- Strip: warm
Load the MagiCut Reflex Heat transfer Film in your cutting plotter and cut the design.
Weed the design by removing all unwanted parts of the Flex.
- Set the heat press to the required setting: 130°C / 15 seconds, medium to high pressure
- Place the garment onto the heat press
- Place the Reflex Heat transfer Film transfer on the garment, carrier side up
- Press for the set time
- Let the Garment cool down a bit
- Remove the liner while still warm