In this post we show how to press MagiCut Glitter Heat-Transfer Film (HTV).
Why you should watch this video
This video, MagiCut Glitter Heat transfer Film (HTV) shows you how simple it is to decorate fabric with a beautiful combination of a two color glitter design.
Here is what you need
A Cutting plotter
A heat press
MagiCut Glitter Flex
A weeding tool
Design part #1, The Glitter Heat Transfer Film
Heat Transfer Film: MagiCut Glitter (HTV)
Temperature: 140° C / 320° F
Pressing Time: 10 seconds
Load the MagiCut Glitter Flex in your cutting plotter and cut the design
Weed the design by removing all unwanted parts of the Flex
Repeat this for the second part of the design
Application Process design part #1
- Set the heat press to the required setting: 140°C / 10 seconds, medium pressure
- Place the garment onto the heat press
- Place the Glitter Flex transfer on the garment, carrier side up
- Press for the set time
- Let the Garment cool down a bit
- Remove the liner while still warm
- Repeat this for the second colour
If the Liner sticks to the upper platen of the heat press, you can use release paper on top of the garment and Flex to prevent this.