In this post we’ll press MagiCut 2Print Glitter White Heat Transfer Film (HTV).
Here is what you need
• An Eco-Solvent printer/Cutting plotter
• A heat press
• Release Paper
• MagiCut 2Print White Heat Transfer Film
• Ultra High Tack Application Tape
• A weeding tool
• Heat Transfer Film: MagiCut Premium Flock (HTV)
• Temperature: 150° C / 300° F
• Pressure: medium
• Pressing Time: 15 seconds
• Strip: Hot
Load the MagiCut Premium Flock in your Eco-Solvent printer/cutting plotter and Print & cut the design.
Weed the design by removing all unwanted parts of the Flex.
Apply the Ultra High Tack Application Tape on the design and remove the carrier.
• Set the heat press to the required setting: 150°C / 300°F and 15 seconds, medium pressure.
• Place the garment onto the heat press.
• Place the MagiCut 2 Print Glitter Transfer on the garment, carrier side up.
• Press for the set time.
• Let the Garment cool down.
• Remove the liner cold.
• Repeat the above for the second colour.
• Remove the liner while still hot.
Do not use more pressure than necessary to get the best result. A pressure too high might press the adhesive from underneath the transfer to show a white edge around the design.