In this post we show how press MagiCut 123Premium Heat-Transfer Film (HTV) on a Tee.
Here is what you need
• A Cutting plotter
• A heat press
• Release Paper
• MagiCut 123Premium Heat Transfer Film (HTV)
• A weeding tool
• Heat Transfer Film: MagiCut 123Premium Heat Transfer Film (HTV)
• Temperature: 160° C / 320° F
• Pressure: medium/high
• Pressing Time: 3-5 seconds
• Strip: Cold
Load the MagiCut 123Premium Heat Transfer Film (HTV) in your cutting plotter and cut the design mirrored.
Weed the design by removing all unwanted parts of the Film.
• Set the heat press to the required setting: 160°C / 320°F and 5 seconds, medium to high pressure.
• Place the garment onto the heat press.
• Place the MagiCut 123Premium Heat Transfer Film (HTV) on the garment, carrier side up.
• Press for the set time.
• Let the Garment cool down.
• Remove the liner cold.
Do not use more pressure than necessary to get the best result. A pressure too high might press the adhesive from underneath the transfer to show a white edge around the design.