In this post we show you how to press MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV) on Polyamide Vest.
Here is what you need
• A Cutting plotter
• A heat press
• Release Paper
• MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV)
• A weeding tool
• Heat Transfer Film: MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV)
• Temperature: 120° C / 250° F
• Pressure: medium/high
• Pressing Time: 10-15 seconds
• Strip: Warm to cold
Load the MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV) in your cutting plotter and cut the design mirrored.
Weed the design by removing all unwanted parts of the Film.
• Set the heat press to the required setting: 160°C / 320°F and 3 seconds, medium to high pressure.
• Place the garment onto the heat press.
• Place the MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV) on the garment, carrier side up.
• Press for the set time.
• Let the Garment cool down.
• Remove the liner cold.
• Repeat the steps for the second color of the design, cover the first color with release paper when pressing the second.
Do not use more pressure than necessary to get the best result. A pressure too high might press the adhesive from underneath the transfer to show a white edge around the design.