In this post we show you how to press MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV) on HighVis Vest.
Here is what you need
• A Cutting plotter
• A heat press
• Release Paper
• MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV)
• A weeding tool
• Heat Transfer Film: MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV)
• Temperature: 160° C / 320° F
• Pressure: medium/high
• Pressing Time: 3-5 seconds
• Strip: Warm to cold
Use your Cutting plotter to cut the desired design from the MagiCut 123Flex. Always cut the design in mirror image. After cutting, weed the design and remove all unwanted parts of the Film.
• Set the heat press to the required setting: 160°C / 320°F and 3 seconds, medium to high pressure.
• Place the garment onto the heat press.
• Place the MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV) on the garment, carrier side up.
• Press for the set time.
• Let the Garment cool down.
• Remove the liner cold.
Although it is important to use the proper amount of pressure, make sure you don’t overdo it. Too much pressure can cause the design to become a white line surrounding it.