In this post we show how to press MagiCut 123Flex HeatTransfer Film (HTV) on a Dog Harnas Badge.
Here is what you need
- A Cutting plotter
- A heat press
- Release Paper
- MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV)
- A weeding tool
- Heat Transfer Film: MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV)
- Temperature: 120° C / 250° F
- Pressure: medium/high
- Pressing Time: 5 seconds
- Strip: Hot
Cut the design with your cutting plotter from the 123Flex film, in mirror image. When cut, weed the unwanted parts of the film off the liner.
- Set the heat press to the required setting: 120°C / 250°F and 5 seconds, medium pressure.
- Place the Badge onto the heat press, on a piece of release paper.
- Place the MagiCut 123Flex Heat Transfer Film (HTV) on the product, carrier side up.
- Cover with release paper and press for the set time.
- Remove the liner.
- Cover with release paper and post-press 1-2 seconds.
As this leatherette-like product does not have an open structure, make sure you don’t use too much pressure. As the hotmelt adhesive cannot sink into the garment on leatherette, a high pressure causes the hotmelt to come out from the sides of the design.